Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday the 14th

Romans 8: 28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose

 

1 Corinthians 3: 21So then, no more boasting about men! All things are yours,

 

2 Corinthians 9: 8And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

 

Philippians 4: 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

 

Luke 17:6  6He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you.

 

 

You cannot, should not, have not, are not, no, no, no, NO. That is what the world shouts to us on a daily basis. I have included several verses today, because I want to make sure this point is clear. There is nothing holding you back other than yourself! There is nothing keeping you down except for the person who you see in the mirror. There is nothing you cannot accomplish, there is nothing that is beyond your grasp. There is nothing that will not bend to the will of God. If you have brought Christ into your heart, if you have made the commitment to walk the path with Christ at your side…..then why would you for one second out of any given day not expect to be victorious in anything task the Lord has brought you to? These 5 verses are just the tip of the iceberg. Read Isaiah, Jeremiah, any of the book form the prophets. Read about the Israelites walking through the wilderness, read about Daniel, and David,  read The New Testament from Acts through Revelations, you will find time and time again the reassurance that The Lord is with you, and you cannot fail. God does not make failures, He does not create almost good enough, He is not in the business of getting by. He is THE GOD, not a god. He sent His Son, who is the key to life, not death. You are an unstoppable force with Christ in your life. If you will depend on Him, He WILL deliver for you. It is recorded over and over again in the Bible, there is testimony after testimony today that irrefutably shows that He still walks with, and cares for us today. You cannot allow yourself to be ran down by the devil. It is the evil in the world that tells you that you can’t, that you shouldn’t, that you are not good enough. Shut your ears to the world and open your heart to the Lord. You will be victorious, you will be unstoppable… you are stronger than you can imagine, you are better than the world would have you believe, you have the perfection of Jesus Christ inside of you, and that perfection can overcome any obstacle, sustain you through any hardship, and protect you from the evil of the world. Why would you choose any other life? Have faith, God is working for you, all things are yours, you will abound in every good work, you have the strength of Christ, and that is all you need to take on the world!

 

A friend of mine sent me this prayer, and I thought it framed this up rather well it is called the Knot prayer:

 

God, please untie the knots that are in my heart, my mind, and my life. Remove the have nots, the do nots and the can nots that are in my mind. Erase the will nots, the may, nots, and the might nots that may find a home in my heart. Release me from the Could nots, the would nots, and the should nots, that obstruct my life. Most of all Dear God, I ask that you remove from my mind, my heart, and my life all of the am nots that I have allowed to hold me back….especially the thought that I am not good enough. Amen

 

God Bless,

Brian

 

No comments:

Post a Comment